A new startup, Moviepass will be offering an unlimited Movie ticket monthly plan for only $50. With movie tickets continuing to increase in price every year, Moviepass plans on doing what Netflix did for movie rentals — to the big screen movies. Moviepass will be kicking off its private beta in the San Francisco Bay Area just in time for the big Fourth of July movie weekend.
To prevent abuse, there are a few rules and regulations regarding the service.
- Users are limited to seeing one movie per day. We understand this limitation, but it’s a bummer for those of us who like to see multiple movies on a rainy Saturday.
- Users can only see a movie one time. If you want to re-watch Transformers 3 or another summer blockbuster, you’ll need to pay for your ticket.
- Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Tickets must be purchased the day of the show.
- 3D and IMAX tickets will cost an additional $3. The user will just pay the difference in ticket price between 2D and 3D but can still purchase and pick up tickets the same way as with a regular 2D film.
[Via Techniglee – Source Mashable]
Blu-Ray Movies Under $10