By now, the PlayStation network could possibly be at its highest population point of all time. The recent attacks on the PSN definitely impacted PS3 gamers in one way or another , but with the lineup of expected PlayStation 3 exclusives coming out in 2011, all PSN issues may be forgotten sooner than one may think.
Sony has over 15 exclusives games releasing in 2011 with some of those already in store shelves. While exclusives are not all that the PS3 is about, the majority of these games are games that many PlayStation fans have been waiting for, some of the titles even considered system sellers. And let’s face it, I don’t think the PSN is one of the main reasons people purchase a PS3, the truth is, the console has some of the most incredible and graphic intensive games in the market and after all that’s what it’s all about…the Games!
Check out the 2011 PS3 Exclusives that should help you forget about the PSN’s recent attacks in no time.
• inFAMOUS 2 (2011)
• The Last Guardian (Holiday)
• The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Spring)
• Journey (2011)
• Yakuza 4 (March 15)
• SOCOM 4 (2011)
• Killzone 3 (February 22)
No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise (Fall)
• Pixeljunk Shooter 2 (2011)
• Resistance 3 (September 6)
• PlayStation Move Heroes (2011)
• Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One (Fall)
• Twisted Metal (2011)
• LittleBigPlanet 2 (January 18)
• MLB 11 The Show (March 8
• MotorStorm Apocalypse (Spring)
• Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (November 1)