The rumors continue to flood video game sites and blogs regarding the anticipated PSN+ announcement for E3. The PSN+ is the supposedly PlayStation Network premium services that will offer much more content for a monthly price. But how much more content are we talking about? And how much are you willing to pay for it? How does this match Xbox Live? But most importantly, what do gamers want to see on this service?
Although no yearly price has been leaked for the rumored PSN+, Joystiq reports that a monthly fee of $9.99 will give you access to the following
• Cross-game chatting
• Access to rotating list of PSOne Classics and PSP Minis
• Downloading some full retail games from demo titles
• Free PlayStation Protection Plan
• Cloud-based game saves.
But what do gamers really want to see with this PSN+ service? If PSN+ indeed takes your $10 a month, the rumored list is not enough.
Let’s take a look at what else can make the $10 monthly fee worth wild.
• 4 Free movie rentals a month from the PSN store
• Free PSN magazine subscription – Qore-
• Free Avatars (2-4 a month)
• Early BETA and Demo access
• PSN store (subscriber exclusive) sales.
Implementing these additional features will really get gamers to pay up that monthly fee. With the current rumored features and pricing, you can bet that only the hardcore and older gamers will give in first.
What features would you like to see for $10 a month?
Readers & Community Want the following:
dom6390- in-game DLC