The Sony Blog has unleashed a new sister site named PlayStation.Blog Share; a site dedicated to PS3 community ideas submitted by the community. This allows any PS3 user with a PlayStation Network account, to vote on ideas submitted by other PS3 owners, and even allows you to submitted your very own ideas.
This would help Sony decide on what ideas the community is asking for, and who knows, nothing is guaranteed yet, but if it’s popular, why not right?
Check out what PS3 fans want badly.
These are the hottest PlayStation ideas thus far.
1. Cross Game Voice Chat
3. Software Emulation for PS2 games
4. MKV Support for the PS3
5. Seperate PSN logins for each player
6. PS Button – Auto Read Message Upon Notification
7. Make PS2 games downloadable via Store.
8. Fix the PS3’s web browser
9. Metal Gear Solid 4 trophy patch
10. New Avatars
and TQcast’s Idea:
PSN Store Community Reviews
Submit your ideas or vote today! http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/