PlayStation 3 and 360 owners will get treated to another great update to Fight Night Round 4 this December 3rd. The new DLC rivalries brings 3 new boxers (Evander Holyfield, Sonny Liston, and Benard Hopkins). But that’s not all, EA has added 2 new game modes, which included Old School rules, and Ring Rivalries. Along with this update, comes some gameplay fixes focusing on stamina as well. The fixes included the following:
– Adjusty so that your locomotion speed at close proximity so that your opponent ca no longer trap you with glued feet.
– Increased the stamina cost when continually punching
– Increased stamina loss when continually weaving
– Increased stamina loss for users that span upper body movement
– Can no longer perform a perfect block when spamming the block
– Increased the stamina cost when continually running away from your opponent.
– No illegal blows can be thrown by either user when one user is in a stun state
– Increased stamina cost at Haymakers
– Tuned punch accuracy when opponents are moving their head
– Reduced locomotion speed when throwing punch combos