EA has released Madden 2010’s first patch. The patch is 185mb in size, and is intended to fix the following:
* Added Super Bowl and Playoff Field conditions for Online Franchise
* Fixed False Start Grieving issues with Online games
* Fixed video player issue where video would hang on latent connections
* Improved uploaded highlight quality
* Switched ranked online games to 7 min Q’s
* Fixed random stability issues
* Added Broadcast Cam!
Gameplay Specific fixes:
* Tuned slider effectiveness (Run blocking and broken tackles esp.)
* Changes run blocking slider to not effect special teams
* Made fatigue effect ratings more
* Fixed WR release to where receivers release to both sides
* Fixed incorrect spotting on punts out of bounds
* Reduced/removed holding on kicking plays
* Improved toe drag catch logic
* Improved pursuit angles for outside running plays
* Fixed defenders in pursuit running away from O-Line
* Better play recognition in man coverage
* Fixed double pass online exploit
I think the only question here is, why get rid of the 5min Q’s?
Let us know what you find.